On the sixth day of oils, my true love gave to me....a bottle of Purification!
My opinion? This oil is an unsung hero with more uses than you'd ever imagine! Here are a few of our favorites:
- It's fantastic for addressing non-cystic acne and the reason why our eldest went from skeptic to believer! Spot apply or use it in a DIY moisturizer, such as in the recipe I posted a couple of days ago.
- Use it on it's own or as part of a DIY "outdoor spray" to keep unwelcome, tiny, flying guests at bay.
- Put in stinky (read "athletic boy" or kitty-marked) laundry to freshen it - just add a drop or two to your washer as the load starts or put it on dryer balls to freshen a load that’s been sitting longer than intended.
- Put a drop or two on cotton balls and place in smelly cleats or sneakers or put a bit on one or two paper towels that you place under the seats of your car or at the bottom of your garbage cans. You'll be SO glad you did!
- Mix 15-20 drops in 16-24 oz of baking soda, let sit for one hour, then sprinkle on football pads and other athletic equipment or bags. Let sit for one hour, then shake it out. It will be much easier to get through each sports season when you do!
- Inhale on flights to support your immune system while being exposed to whatever may be circulating in the air.
- Rub a bit on the outside of your throat when it's not feeling quite up to par.
- Diffuse in any room of the house needing the air to be freshened or put 10-12 drops in a 2-3 oz glass spray bottle and use as a DIY air freshener in your bathrooms.
See what I mean? Purification has a WIDE range of really PRACTICAL uses!
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same