March PROMOS are here and they're INCREDIBLE!!!
YL is giving away so much! CHECK OUT THE 100 PV PROMO!!! You can only get it as an ER order, so before we dig into the promos, let's quickly chat about Essential Rewards (ER).
Essential Rewards is our customizable, monthly wellness box that offers points back and additional promos. ER is hand's down the very best value for your budget, has the most freebies, and you get the most perks! You can watch this video to get more info on it. Please make sure you're ordering via Essential Rewards instead of One-Time Order!!! I always tell people - there truly are no downsides to ordering this way. Try it for 3 months. Stock up and get your free Valor this month. If you decide it's not for you, you can cancel without any penalty. Just be sure to redeem any points you've accrued first!
One other way you can save money is to utilize YL's the cheapest shipping option - YL Go. Check out this link to learn more.
Now let’s learn about these incredible March promos!
300pv: Everything below
Gentle Baby (15 ml): It's unheard of to get Gentle Baby in this size bottle. We haven't been able to get a 15 ml bottle of this oil since 2014. Gentle Baby is a blend not only that all mothers need, but has a beautiful aroma that everyone in our home enjoys. It contains oils like Jasmine and Rose. It's luxury in a bottle and is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, including being great for smoothing out our stretch marks or fine lines. Tips for mamas of littles - place a few drops on the car seat straps or on a lovey toy for baby’s comfort.
250pv: Everything Below
Travel Bag / Oil Pouch - Our oils work best when we have them with us and YL knows that! I don't know about you, but I need a few oils on my person at ALL times - in the car, in the gym bag, in any bag I carry...and all over the house. That's why YL is sending us this super cute oil pouch with our 250 PV order this month. It's so adorable with its pretty rosy-purple color and "Inhale Exhale" saying!
190pv: Everything below
Juvaflex Vitality (5ml):
This might be an oil you've never experienced or heard of before and I've never seen it offered as a promo oil. Wait until you learn what it does! A little background first...
Did you know that the liver is the most important detoxifying organ in the body? Yup! The liver filters out all of the toxins that come through the things we eat, drink, breathe and put on our skin. What happens when that filter gets clogged?
If not recognized and removed, those toxins can become backlogged and are then stored in bodily tissues or fat. Particularly problematic are petrochemicals and heavy metals which can cause extreme toxicity in the body. Guess what else the liver is known for?
According to traditional Chinese medicine, anger and other negative emotions are stored in the liver. When the liver is functioning properly, it allows for the processing and releasing of both toxic emotions and physical toxins from our environment.
How do we keep that liver happy?
+ avoid alcohol and processed food
+ eat a balanced diet with fiber and limited refined carbs
+ maintain optimal hydration
+ Add some JuvaFlex to your routine!
Juvaflex contains Helichrysum, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Fennel, Rosemary and Blue Tansy. It is labeled for internal use as a Vitality oil and is also used topically and aromatically.
Let's learn more about their properties and what they're known for:
- Helichrysum is very gentle and highly restorative, it's a big-time detoxifier. It fosters patience and persistence. We use this on any serious boo-boo with fast results... a miracle oil, truly.
- Geranium has some interesting research for liver/pancreas/bile ducts that you should check out in your pocket reference. Emotionally this oil releases negative memories and fears of abandonment to promote self-acceptance and uplift the spirit.
- Roman Chamomile has been known to support digestive and liver function for centuries. Emotionally it helps with nervous tension and brings feelings of inner peace. Wonderful for skin and sleep, too!
- Fennel is great for digestion, menstrual relief and also for stimulating the movement of "stuck" energy. During medieval times, it was used to ward off evil spirits and fortify soldiers with strength and confidence.
- Rosemary is amazing for supporting the liver, and immunity. It's in THIEVES, after all! It enhances mental clarity and concentration. On the emotional side it promotes Loyalty to self, and walking proudly in our truth, our destiny or our purpose.
- Blue Tansy is so soothing, and so BLUE. This potent little treasure releases anger, calms feelings from being overwhelmed, and helps us identify what is irritating us, so that we can embrace more flow and more chill.
So, in addition to amazing liver support, JuvaFlex was formulated to clear the emotions of blame, feeling unappreciated, feeling deprived and feeling angry. It helps foster feelings of being supported, appreciated as well as contentment and forgiveness.
Use this oil to cleanse generational and learned beliefs around anger and decision making. The sooner you own what's creating anger and blocking your choices, the sooner you'll be moving forward!
How to use it:
+ Add 1-2 drops in a veggie capsule
+ And / or apply 1-2 drops over your liver
Do this consistently for 30 days and see how you feel!
Clarity (5ml / ER exclusive): This is one of my FAVORITE blends to diffuse and / or apply when I'm working or tackling a focused project. Use this blend to promote a clear mind and to amplify mental alertness and vitality. It increases energy when overly tired and brings greater focus to the spirit and the mind. A few years ago at convention Gary shared if you diffuse Clarity and put Forgiveness over the heart - this combo helps you break destructive emotional patterns. And putting Clarity behind your ears and on the back of your neck with Believe on your forearms with help you see your path and believe in your ability to go after it.
100 PV (ER exclusive): DRUMROLL, PLEASE!!!
Valor (5ml): (Insert MASSIVE happy dance!!!) First of all, wholesale, this is a $40 oil!!!!! I have never seen a 100pv promo at this high of a value! Valor is an amazing blend that includes the following single oils:
+ Black Spruce (balance and grounding)
+ Camphor (grounding)
+ Blue Tansy (overcoming anger and promoting a feeling of self-control)
+ Frankincense (elevating mind to overcome stress)
+ Geranium (peaceful and relaxing)
Valor is my "desert island oil" - the ONE oil I would choose if I could only have ONE oil with me while stranded. It's a "confidence-building" oil and is useful for feelings of anxiousness and fear. This blend was formulated to balance energies and instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It also helps support the body in it's ability to self-correct its balance and alignment. My back LOVES this oil!!!
There you have it! These promos had me hooked the moment they said Valor. Add all the rest on top of it? Almost too good to be true! What are you looking forward to the most???
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same
September promos are OFF THE HOOK - a family wellness kit for FREE!! (Why do you need a wellness kit? It seems to me that we just talked about this!) Truly, there is something in these promos for everyone! (Scroll down to learn more about each!)
Now, with YL GO (Young Living’s version of Amazon Prime’s shipping subscription, but better!!!), there's seriously no reason to not hop onto Essential Rewards today! Check this out!
What’s YL GO?! FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
- Available to members on Essential Rewards
- YL GO: 13 orders per year free shipping! 2-4 day shipping on 13 orders per year!! Cost: $59
- YL GO+: 36 orders per year with free shipping! 2-4 day shipping on 36 orders per year!! Cost: $129
- AND you can upgrade any YL GO order to overnight shipping for just $10!!!
- You can get yearly savings of $122.64 (YL Go+) or more!
You can check out all of the FAQ's on our blog, plus check out all the details (and a short video) on Young Living!
Here's a little bit about ways to use this month's awesome promos:
- Clove Vitality 5ml (ER exclusive): Clove oil is the most concentrated antioxidant known with an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of over 1,000,000. By comparison the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400, so we’re talking awesome immune system support! It's also wonderful to dilute and rub on the gums for oral health. Any bakers? Just go google Clove Oil and fall recipes and you will come up with lots of fun ways to use Clove Vitality. Aromatically, Clove encourages sleep, stimulates dreams, and creates a sense of protection and courage.
- Digize 15 ml (ER exclusive): As the name states, this oil is fantastic for supporting healthy digestion. If your digestion system is in need of support, apply a drop or two to your abdomen and gently massage in. This oil also comes in Vitality. DiGize Vitality can be directly dropped under their tongue or taken in a capsule. We like to take 2-4 drops in a capsule with Lemon and Peppermint Vitality oils. Did you know many of Young Living's farms actually use DiGize on the soil to encourage good bacterial balance in our farms' dirt!? Cool, right?!
- Inner Defense: Think of this supplement as a first responder. When someone needs some immune support and whenever we travel, we take Inner Defense. This supplement contains Oregano, Clove, Thyme, Lemon, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary and Cinnamon. It’s like Thieves, but with Oregano and Lemongrass added in. I also suggest taking it with food because there are lots of hot oils in this blend. Additionally, it's a good idea to take Life 9 probiotic to keep your gut flora in balance and healthy.
- Thieves Hand Soap: Plant based, gentle and power packed with Thieves, lemon and orange essential oils, Thieves Foaming Hand Soap contains no sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances or harsh chemicals. If you haven’t started replacing everyday household items in your home yet, now is the time to do it for free! Young Living is so much more than oils and supplements. So much of our ER order includes life style products! Once you fall in love with your first bottle, you can order the hand soap refill and keep using it!
- Manuka 5 ml: Gorgeous skin is never out of season! I love this oil for my skin. It has very similar properties to tea tree oil, but the aroma is completely different - woodsy and thicker to the touch. It’s also wonderful for a healthy scalp - add several drops to your shampoo!
- ImmuPower 15 ml: Do you know what this oil does?!! The name pretty much gives it away, but let’s break it down. This blends includes Hyssop, Mountain Savory, Cistus, Camphor, Frankincense, Oregano, Clove, Cumin, and Dorado Azul. That’s about half the oils in the Oils of Ancient Scripture Collection, plus some power houses like Dorado Azul, Oregano and Cumin Seed oil! Use this daily, particularly through the fall and winter months. Your cells and DNA will thank you! It's hugely beneficial to overall health and wellness! You can add it to your wellness roller blend or just apply this to the bottoms of your feet or big toes daily.
All of these promos added up at your wholesale member price is $181.75 AND if you’re at the 20 % earning level on ER you get $60 in YL cash (ER points) back or $75 in YL cash for those at the 25% earning level!!!
In case you haven't seen this before, here's a quick breakdown of the cost savings between ER and Quick Orders:
You're never locked into Essential Rewards with a contract or penalized in any way if you cancel, plus now you can get FREE SHIPPING, so there's no reason not to jump in! Got questions? Please ask us!
Not a member yet? You can get started here. We would love to help you make the most out of each bottle of oily goodness and support you in reaching your individual goals. Trust us - you don't have to be "crunchy" to jump into the oily world!
Here's to a happy, healthy fall and all of the wonderful things it brings!
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same
Did you know that each month, Young Living gives special gifts to all those who share their love of the oils and HELP 5 people get started on their own oily journeys? This month, Young Living is REALLY going above and beyond! Read on to learn more!
HELP 5 is usually thought of as being a business-building program that helps YL leaders looking to grow their teams and strengthen their members. Even if you aren't actively growing a YL business, you can still earn these incredible gifts for free when you HELP 5 of your friends and family get started on their own oily journeys. Not only that, you'll get a $50 thank you check from YL for each person you enroll, totaling $250 when you enroll 5. (You do need to place a 50 PV order of your own to get paid.) What would you do with an extra $250???
You'll want to be sure to support your friends and family and teach them how to make the most out of their new oils and YL products. If you'd rather not take on that responsibility, we would love to support them and give you a $25 referral for each person.
Here's how you can earn points toward your own free Roman Chamomile and free Rose:
You earn 1 point for each of the following:
- Enrolling a new member with a Premium Starter Kit
- Erolling them in Essential Rewards for the first time*
- Reactivating a preexisting member with a Premium Starter Kit. (Member must be inactive for over 24 months.)
*New Essential Rewards enrollment include members that have not been on the program for 6 months or more."
Once you reach 5 points this August, YL will send you a 5-ml bottle of Roman Chamomile essential oil and five versatile magnetic oil clips. Stick them on your fridge so your oft-used Vitality™ oils are just within reach, or attach them to a magnetic board to keep your favorite essential oils right where you need them!
Roman Chamomile is calming and soothing for children and adults alike. It promotes restful sleep, relaxes the mind, supports youthful skin, and soothes muscles following exercise.
Help 5 August bonus:
YL has also announced an added bonus to August’s Help 5. For the entire month, all members who earn 10 points will receive a 5-ml bottle of Rose ($191 whsl value!!!) There are 22 pounds of rose petals in every 5 ml bottle, resulting in it being one of the most valuable oils you can acquire! WOW! Rose has long been prized for it's skin supporting qualities, as well as its alluring, intoxicating scent. It's calming, balancing and it promotes a sense of well-being and confidence.
Who will you help this month?
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same