Instead of simply tossing your Ningxia Red bottles into the recycling bin, here are some great uses for your empty bottles!
- Use it as a decanter at your bedside.
- Spray paint them and use for centerpieces at parties and events. Use gold or silver for a special, holiday touch!
- Fill with YLEO infused bath salts and keep it beside your tub or gift to others. Add in lavender blossoms, paint the bottle white and tie with raffia for an extra touch!
- Buy a glass cutter and turn them into drinking glasses.
- Put lights and / or colored raffia inside and use to decorate at parties and events. (Use bottle lights from Target or wine cork lights (strings of lights with a cork looking end that has a switch and battery, so no cord) from Amazon.) They could even be used as luminaria or as "candle lights" on wider window sills.
- Use it to refill your diffusers with water.
- Reuse them for homemade wine, coquito, kombucha, or elderberry syrup.
- In warmer months, they can be made into citronella torches. You can find a little kit at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
- Use them for homemade creamers and store in the frig.
- Use them for "red drink" - 2oz ningxia, water, 3 drops lime, & 1 tsp sulfurzyme powder, fill the rest of the bottle with water. Store in the frig.
- Use for vitality infused water or olive oil.
- Paint and gift (see ideas below and check Pinterest for more!)
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same