What Sets Young Living Apart
Not all essential oils are created equal! Many oil bottles are labeled as "pure," but did you know that the FDA only requires that the bottles contain 5% of the essential oil in order to label them as "pure?" That means that the other 95% of the ingredients can be things other than the oil itself, filling the bottle with additives and impurities. Scary, right?

Young Living is the industry leader in essential oils and with 24 years of experience, YL sets the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity by carefully monitoring the production of our oils through our unique Seed to Seal process.

From the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle, we apply rigorous quality controls to ensure that you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended. We own or lease all of our farms and Gary Young is dedicated to the quality of the raw material used for our oils. For example, he won’t farm on land that has ever used pesticides and he'll reject harvested materials if they don’t meet his strict standards, even if that means that an oil won’t be available to sell.

In August, I'll actually be visiting our St. Marie's, Idaho, farm where lavender was first planted by Gary Young and I'll get to take part in harvesting Melissa! Two years ago, I visited our Mona, Utah, farm and planted lavender in our own fields! I love that I can physically take part in our Seed to Seal process. it gives me such confidence in the oils our family uses each day!
Our Mission: Love Others Well & Empower Them to Do the Same


Leave a Comment