This was shared today by my friend, Marcia Miller. I love her perspective!
Recently a customer told me her budget was just too tight for Ningxia. Trust me. I get that. It was a huge leap of faith for me to try it myself.
I did an unofficial test two and half summers ago. I took one pouch faithfully for 30 days. WOW! It was a busy time with many commitments I stayed well and got all my tasks accomplished. When I had some down time I stopped taking the Ningxia because I wanted to know if it really helped me *I am stubborn like that*.
I referred to what happened next as the great Ningxia crash of 2016. I remember laying on the couch thinking if this is how I feel without it I will find the money for it. It is a sacrifice but for me it is worth it. It is easier for me to stay well than get well.
For me it is worth less downtime and more productivity.
I did however research the cheapest way to purchase it (see graphic). Depending on your purchase method it will cost $2-3 a serving.
However, it is important to remember that with that you get the antioxidant equivalent of...
• 200 oranges OR
• 1628 blueberries OR
• 44 carrots OR
• 20lbs of spinach OR
• 118 broccoli florets OR
• 146 strawberries OR
• 186 apples
Which would be way more expensive and difficult to consume than 2 oz of Ningxia!
Why not join our 30 Day Ningxia Red Challenge starting January 30th? You'll be so glad you did!
Instead of simply tossing your Ningxia Red bottles into the recycling bin, here are some great uses for your empty bottles!
- Use it as a decanter at your bedside.
- Spray paint them and use for centerpieces at parties and events. Use gold or silver for a special, holiday touch!
- Fill with YLEO infused bath salts and keep it beside your tub or gift to others. Add in lavender blossoms, paint the bottle white and tie with raffia for an extra touch!
- Buy a glass cutter and turn them into drinking glasses.
- Put lights and / or colored raffia inside and use to decorate at parties and events. (Use bottle lights from Target or wine cork lights (strings of lights with a cork looking end that has a switch and battery, so no cord) from Amazon.) They could even be used as luminaria or as "candle lights" on wider window sills.
- Use it to refill your diffusers with water.
- Reuse them for homemade wine, coquito, kombucha, or elderberry syrup.
- In warmer months, they can be made into citronella torches. You can find a little kit at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
- Use them for homemade creamers and store in the frig.
- Use them for "red drink" - 2oz ningxia, water, 3 drops lime, & 1 tsp sulfurzyme powder, fill the rest of the bottle with water. Store in the frig.
- Use for vitality infused water or olive oil.
- Paint and gift (see ideas below and check Pinterest for more!)
NingXia Red is one of Young Living’s most popular wellness supplements. It’s a nutrient-rich drink infused with antioxidant-providing superfruits, powerful essential oils, and contains vital nutrients that may be missing or low in many modern diets.
So, what are antioxidants and why are they important? Antioxidants are nutrients that help fight the damaging effects that free radicals can cause in our bodies. Free radicals have been linked to things like aging and illness. Every day our bodies go through a process called oxidation where unfortunately, free radicals can be produced. Have you ever seen a diced apple turn brown? This is a great example of the oxidation process. Free radicals can cause damage and can be accelerated by pollution, stress, toxins, smoking, and alcohol. Antioxidants are SO important, because they can help neutralize these damaging molecules.
NingXia Red wolfberry juice contains the puree from the Ningxia wolfberry, a berry harvested in Northern China that’s high in fiber and protein. The Wolfberry also contains all the essential amino acids, is high in antioxidants, and is the HIGHEST whole food source of potassium, as well as being high in protein. Young Living is unique in that we use the ENTIRE berry—the seeds, juice, peel, and fruit—to ensure that we offer a product that contains an optimal blend of ALL of it’s amazing nutrients. The NingXia and Chinese wolfberry have been used for thousands of years to support the immune system, cardiovascular health, a healthy pancreas and liver, eye health, promote longevity and naturally detox the body.
Ningxia Red also contains yuzu juice, aronia berry and these therapeutic essential oils - yuzu, lemon, tangerine and orange, bringing together a myriad of amazing health benefits into a powerful antioxidant and nutritionally balanced drink. This balanced approach to antioxidant supplementation is why so many people experience energy, vitality, and vigor when they start using Ningxia Red.
There are SO many great ways to drink Ningxia Red, including adding your favorite YL Vitality Oils. Here are a few recipes:
Want to know the most economical way to get your daily dose of Ningxia Red? The Ningxia Red Essential Rewards Kit! As a wholesale member, you can only order this through your Essential Rewards order - yet another great benefit of ER! If you haven't signed up for ER yet, this is a great reason to start!
Not a Young Living Member yet? Guess what! You can become a YL wholesale member with a Ningxia Red Premium Starter Kit!
Cheers to your health!