Last week, I began a new series in my weekly newsletter - " A Few of My Favorite Things." I thought it would be great to also share it on my blog. In this series, I'll be sharing favorite tips, my go-to support for specific body systems, favorite food and DIY recipes, diffuser blends, and morning / daytime / evening favorites. While everyone's favorites vary, my hope in sharing mine is to help you find some fun, new ways to use your oils, discover some solutions and hacks to everyday challenges, and learn of new ways to work toward your personal health and wellness goals for you and your family.
Favorite Tips: Peppermint
Ever get the hiccups? It's rare for me, but when I do get them, they're no joke! You're going to think this is crazy, but the next time you have hiccups, apply Peppermint to your wrists. I can't tell you why or how it works, but you'll find the support it offers to your circulatory system helps to alleviate the discomfort of hiccups. Such a cool, little life hack! ;)
With the holidays nearly upon us, you'll find Peppermint Vitality to be your go-to in adding flavor to your culinary delights. Cocoa, coffee, tea...just a drop will add a wonderful minty twist to your cold weather favorites! Add 6-10 drops to your favorite brownie mix or fudge recipe and you have a gift-giving worthy treat to share with neighbors and friends!
Favorite GOOD Morning Start:
There's nothing like kicking off the day with Peppermint & Lemon in the diffuser! It's my favorite "perk me up" blend!
Favorite Way to Order: ER & YL Go
What I love is that I can make sure to never run out of my daily must-haves because I include them in my monthly Essential Rewards order and they're delivered right to my door. Plus, I earn points on every order that I can redeem for free product, so it's like getting a rebate with each ER order that's placed. With a free oil at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months, I'm getting even more for my money. That's stretched even further with having enrolled for YL Go / YL Go+ (the free shipping subscription). That makes this budget-conscious girl HAPPY!!! If you haven't enrolled in ER yet, let's chat and see if it's right for you!
Favorite Way to Get the Most for My Dollar: YL's Premium Starter Kit (PSK)
YL's Premium Starter Kit is the only thing Young Living offers at 50% off. You get over $300 worth of product, including 11 oils, a diffuser, a sample of Thieves Household Cleaner, 2 Ningxia Red packets, sample bottles and more, plus a wholesale membership that gives you 24% off of any future orders you place.
Not a Young Living Preferred Member yet? Let's get you started!
Next Up...My Favorite GOOD Morning Start!
September promos are OFF THE HOOK - a family wellness kit for FREE!! (Why do you need a wellness kit? It seems to me that we just talked about this!) Truly, there is something in these promos for everyone! (Scroll down to learn more about each!)
Now, with YL GO (Young Living’s version of Amazon Prime’s shipping subscription, but better!!!), there's seriously no reason to not hop onto Essential Rewards today! Check this out!
What’s YL GO?! FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
- Available to members on Essential Rewards
- YL GO: 13 orders per year free shipping! 2-4 day shipping on 13 orders per year!! Cost: $59
- YL GO+: 36 orders per year with free shipping! 2-4 day shipping on 36 orders per year!! Cost: $129
- AND you can upgrade any YL GO order to overnight shipping for just $10!!!
- You can get yearly savings of $122.64 (YL Go+) or more!
You can check out all of the FAQ's on our blog, plus check out all the details (and a short video) on Young Living!
Here's a little bit about ways to use this month's awesome promos:
- Clove Vitality 5ml (ER exclusive): Clove oil is the most concentrated antioxidant known with an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of over 1,000,000. By comparison the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400, so we’re talking awesome immune system support! It's also wonderful to dilute and rub on the gums for oral health. Any bakers? Just go google Clove Oil and fall recipes and you will come up with lots of fun ways to use Clove Vitality. Aromatically, Clove encourages sleep, stimulates dreams, and creates a sense of protection and courage.
- Digize 15 ml (ER exclusive): As the name states, this oil is fantastic for supporting healthy digestion. If your digestion system is in need of support, apply a drop or two to your abdomen and gently massage in. This oil also comes in Vitality. DiGize Vitality can be directly dropped under their tongue or taken in a capsule. We like to take 2-4 drops in a capsule with Lemon and Peppermint Vitality oils. Did you know many of Young Living's farms actually use DiGize on the soil to encourage good bacterial balance in our farms' dirt!? Cool, right?!
- Inner Defense: Think of this supplement as a first responder. When someone needs some immune support and whenever we travel, we take Inner Defense. This supplement contains Oregano, Clove, Thyme, Lemon, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary and Cinnamon. It’s like Thieves, but with Oregano and Lemongrass added in. I also suggest taking it with food because there are lots of hot oils in this blend. Additionally, it's a good idea to take Life 9 probiotic to keep your gut flora in balance and healthy.
- Thieves Hand Soap: Plant based, gentle and power packed with Thieves, lemon and orange essential oils, Thieves Foaming Hand Soap contains no sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances or harsh chemicals. If you haven’t started replacing everyday household items in your home yet, now is the time to do it for free! Young Living is so much more than oils and supplements. So much of our ER order includes life style products! Once you fall in love with your first bottle, you can order the hand soap refill and keep using it!
- Manuka 5 ml: Gorgeous skin is never out of season! I love this oil for my skin. It has very similar properties to tea tree oil, but the aroma is completely different - woodsy and thicker to the touch. It’s also wonderful for a healthy scalp - add several drops to your shampoo!
- ImmuPower 15 ml: Do you know what this oil does?!! The name pretty much gives it away, but let’s break it down. This blends includes Hyssop, Mountain Savory, Cistus, Camphor, Frankincense, Oregano, Clove, Cumin, and Dorado Azul. That’s about half the oils in the Oils of Ancient Scripture Collection, plus some power houses like Dorado Azul, Oregano and Cumin Seed oil! Use this daily, particularly through the fall and winter months. Your cells and DNA will thank you! It's hugely beneficial to overall health and wellness! You can add it to your wellness roller blend or just apply this to the bottoms of your feet or big toes daily.
All of these promos added up at your wholesale member price is $181.75 AND if you’re at the 20 % earning level on ER you get $60 in YL cash (ER points) back or $75 in YL cash for those at the 25% earning level!!!
In case you haven't seen this before, here's a quick breakdown of the cost savings between ER and Quick Orders:
You're never locked into Essential Rewards with a contract or penalized in any way if you cancel, plus now you can get FREE SHIPPING, so there's no reason not to jump in! Got questions? Please ask us!
Not a member yet? You can get started here. We would love to help you make the most out of each bottle of oily goodness and support you in reaching your individual goals. Trust us - you don't have to be "crunchy" to jump into the oily world!
Here's to a happy, healthy fall and all of the wonderful things it brings!